Yes! We only work with natural and genuine crystals. We guarantee the authenticity of our products.
Are the stones / crystals real?
- Gold-filled is jewelry composed of a solid layer of gold (typically constituting at least 5% of the item's total weight) mechanically bonded to a base of either sterling silver or some base metal.
- High quality gold-filled pieces have the same appearance as high carat gold, and gold-filled items, even with daily wear, can last 10 to 30 years though the layer of gold will eventually wear off exposing the metal underneath. The layer of gold on gold-filled items is 5 to 10 times thicker than that produced by regular gold plating, and 15 to 25 times thicker than that produced by gold electroplate.
- At JJ Anchors, we use 10 carat, 12 carat, 14 and 24 carat of gold filled and solid gold (carat gold) pieces.
- Colors represented on product pages may slightly differ from actual product due to different viewing displays on computers and smartphones (AMOLED, LCD, OLED) and CMOS sensor of camera used to shoot the product.
Image from www.americanmedical-id.com
UNTREATED GEMSTONES AND NATURAL CRYSTALS
- Our stones and crystals are sourced from different parts of the world where high deposit of each stone is found. Our team is composed of Filipino seafarers and traders who roam around each port visited and look for the foreign country's natural stones while attending to the countrymen's belief for the stone found.
- JJ Anchors process the rough stones in our own processing facility to transform it to a bead. There are slight variations in the tone, color saturation, shape and size of the crystals and stones due to the nature of raw material. We do not treat our stones and crystals with any chemicals or biological agent. All stones and crystals are kept in its natural look.
- We only work with high quality stones and crystals strung on a high quality nylon string and cords so you are not just receiving an ordinary stone but you will be wearing an exceptional and genuine finds.
- Cubic zirconia is an impressive diamond simulant that offers unsurpassed quality and price. The dispersion of white light from a CZ is superior at 0.058-0.066 to a diamond’s 0.044. CZ is a truly colorless gem, equivalent to a perfect D on the diamond-color grade scale and by comparison delivers a generally indistinguishable product.
- The difference between mined and lab-grown diamonds is indistinguishable to the naked eye, only a trained gemologist using specialized equipment can spot the difference.
- It is a common misconception that lab grown diamonds are of inferior quality, but with advanced technology, they are made of even better quality than mined diamonds.
- Our Cubic Zirconias came from Moscow where the famous Swarovski is found.