HOW TO MEASURE YOUR WRIST
We recommend you measure your wrist to determine which one would suit you best.
MEASURING OPTION A
- Using a flexible tailor’s tape, measure the circumference of your wrist by fitting it right above the wrist bone.
- Read your "exact" wrist measurement. JJ Anchors will provide the right allowances based on our standard wrist patterns.
- Start from "0" Centimeters
- Round off – If you wrist for example is 13.5cm, Please select 14cm
- Select your size from the drop down menu at the product page.
- All of the products we offer are extensively inspected to provide precise measurements and proper fitting. Please take note that we can only ensure proper fitting for as long as the correct measurements are provided.
MEASURING OPTION B
- Measure your wrist below the wrist bone (where you would normally wear your bracelet) using a strip of paper or yarn. Mark your strip with a pen where the end of the strip meets.
- Then measure the paper strip with a ruler starting from "0". This is your wrist size.
STONE & CRYSTAL BEAD
- In the 'bracelet components' section found at the bottom of each product description, there is a specification of what size of bead were used to make the piece. A photo comparison of bracelets worn with beads in 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 14mm and 16mm size is found below.