24 Karat Gold Lucky Pi Yao Golden Tiger's Eye, Pyrite and 12K Golds
- Regular price
- ₱7,880.00 PHP
- Regular price
- Sale price
- ₱7,880.00 PHP
- Unit price
Warranty, Repairs and Return
Warranty, Repairs and Return
In the past few months, we have worked hard to create the highest quality of handmade jewelry for our customers. Our quality is among the very highest in the industry and we are now offer 1 YEAR WARRANTY on all items purchased on or after January 1, 2019 at www.jjanchors.com. The warranty covers material defects and production faults reported within 72 hours from your date the piece was received. JJ Anchors will replace the product free of charge.
REPAIRS AND RE-SIZING
Our goal is to make sure you are completely satisfied with your bracelet. We will repair/re-size your JJ ANCHORS piece within this one-year international warranty period for FREE. If a repair (excluding re-sizing) is not possible or the repair deemed too expensive, we will exchange the piece against any piece of equal value free of charge. The warranty lapses in the event of incorrect use, third-party repairs and careless handling and the warranty does not cover wear-and-tear, plating issues, wear parts such as leather straps and cords, discoloration of beads, abuse or if the piece is damaged, for example during an accident and issues with metal accents especially the 24 karat golds. Twenty Four Karat golds are considered pure and has 999.9% gold concentration making it the softest gold available. Please note the Care Guide and Sizing Guide for JJ ANCHORS piece.
The guarantee of repair covers the following:
- Broken cords or elastic strings
- Cracked beads caused by the age of the stone
- Damaged lock or closure
Also, re-cleansing and re-blessing is needed after the repair/re-sizing is done. This process is done by Buddhist Monks and a Php 200 pesos will be collected either via LBC COD or through our payment channels. Repairs/re-sizing and entire cleansing and re-blessing process will take 5-7 days (transit time not included). This guarantee does not replace or limit legal warranties in accordance with the valid laws of the respective country.
You can send the defective piece back to our production site by post or any courier services available using this details:
JJ Anchors Design Lab.
B2 L20C E. Cojuangco St.,
BF Resort, Las Piñas City, Metro Manila
PLEASE INCLUDE A WRITTEN NOTE INSIDE THE BOX AS TO WHAT CHANGES IN SIZE YOU WANT OR HOW MANY BEADS WILL BE REMOVED. Please do not forget the return address along with the name and contact number.
For your own security, we would like to point out that defective piece should be returned to us as a parcel with return receipt. We are unable to assume liability for damage, loss or theft during transport. The SHIPPING COST "TO" AND "FROM" US IS SHOULDERED BY BRACELET OWNER. Incorrect purchase of product including wrong selection of wrist size is not covered by this warranty.
Allow us to process your order in the next 24 hours except weekends and holidays. The process will include cleansing and blessing, after that we ship out.
Via LBC (fixed at Php 100.00)
· Metro Manila - 2 to 3 business days
· Provincial - 2 to 8 business days
Via Lalamove or Grab (shipping payment shall be paid by the client upon order drop-off)
· 1-2 hours from the time of pick up
COD available via LALAMOVE only and within Lalamove's serviceable area.
Premium Registered: from Php 489.00 - 2000 | 15-20 business days, subject to postal office pick up and price depends on your orders’ total weight.
DHL International: from Php1,250.00 - 4,000 | 3-7 days shipping and guaranteed door-to-door, price depends on the orders’ total weight.
For more detailed information, please click this link: more details
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR WRIST
We recommend you measure your wrist to determine which one would suit you best.
MEASURING OPTION A
- Using a flexible tailor’s tape, measure the circumference of your wrist by fitting it right above the wrist bone.
- Read your "exact" wrist measurement. JJ Anchors will provide the right allowances based on our standard wrist patterns.
- Start from "0" Centimeters
- Round off – If you wrist for example is 13.5cm, Please select 14cm
- Select your size from the drop down menu at the product page.
- All of the products we offer are extensively inspected to provide precise measurements and proper fitting. Please take note that we can only ensure proper fitting for as long as the correct measurements are provided.
MEASURING OPTION B
- Measure your wrist below the wrist bone (where you would normally wear your bracelet) using a strip of paper or yarn. Mark your strip with a pen where the end of the strip meets.
- Then measure the paper strip with a ruler starting from "0". This is your wrist size.
STONE & CRYSTAL BEAD
- In the 'bracelet components' section found at the bottom of each product description, there is a specification of what size of bead were used to make the piece. A photo comparison of bracelets worn with beads in 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 14mm and 16mm size is found below.
The elegant true 24k Hong Kong gold Lucky PiYao 🐉🐲 bracelet is made from Golden Tiger's Eye and Pyrite from South Africa 🇿🇦. The centerpiece is a blessed Lucky PiYao charm from Hong Kong🇭🇰. It has also 2 12karat gold dish spacer for a classy and more elegant look. This piece was designed and cleansed in the Philippines 🇵🇭
LUCK ⚜️ FORTUNE ⚜️PROTECTION
The Pi Yao is one of the most popular symbols used in Feng Shui and recommended by virtually all Feng Shui Masters. It is the ninth son of the Heavenly Dragon and has different names as shown above. Pi Yao lives in heaven and they are best shown sitting on Chinese coins to signify your fortune being protected, making it a powerful wealth and luck enhancer.
It goes by different names such as Pi Xiu (earthly form) or Pi Kan (Water form) and is recognized as a very powerful Cure and Enhancer all around the world. The Pi Yao can be quite confusing to explain to some people as it looks similar to a small dragon but with wings and when understood, you will realize that the Pi Yao offers protection and auspicious luck and is also known as the lottery god.
The Pi Yao provides a minimum of six blessings as follows:
•Conducts good luck and fortune
•Generate good Feng Shui or earth luck
•Enhances wealth and riches
•Protects individuals and building
•Protects against evil forces, obstacles, and hardship
•Brings unexpected windfall luck
Aside from this, the Chinese adore the Pi Yao because of its very protective, obedient and loyal nature. It is believed that the Pi Yao will always try its best to grant its owner’s wishes and protect its owner from injuries.
Because of these capabilities, smaller versions of Pi Yao are often worn as amulets. Many stories have been told where victims of car accidents or robbery assaults surprisingly escaped the ordeal unharmed and found out later that the Pi Yao amulets they were wearing or keeping had mysteriously broken into two or damaged. It is said that their Pi Yao had sacrificed themselves to protect their owner.
Treat your Pi Yao like it’s a real pet – pat them, rub them – a happy Pi Yao will go the extra mile to grant your wishes.
GOLDEN TIGER'S EYE
FORTUNE • ATTRACTION • GOOD LUCK
Keep Golden Tiger’s Eye as a stone of luck and good fortune to attract a steady flow of money to the home. It is ideal for entrepreneurs and those setting out in business for the first time; also for those building up skills and a knowledge base for major career changes in the future.
Golden Tiger’s Eye warns against complacency and emboldens one to “step out of the box” in order to grow and challenge one’s artistic and creative talents, physical abilities and trying something new. Use as a support stone for determination and to overcome fear during exams, competitions, public performances, selling one’s creations in the market place, or presenting ideas in important meetings.
WEALTH • ABUNDANCE • NEW OPPORTUNITIES
Pyrite is believed to invite in abundance. Its similarity to gold gave it its nickname, fools gold, and made it a symbol for money and good luck. The gold pyrite meaning is to help you make thoughtful financial or business decisions by guiding you in the right direction, while also providing you with the motivation in order to do so. Another pyrite's meaning is to help you overcome any fears that may be blocking you from achieving success.
- 24k Hong Kong gold PiYao small approx. 0.5 - 0.6 grams 999 (24K Gold), medium approx. 1.0-1.2 grams 999 (24K Gold), Large approx. 1.3-1.6 grams 999 (24K Gold) NOTE: PIYAO'S DESIGN MAY VARY DEPENDING ON THE AVAILABILITY BUT GOLD CONCENTRATION IS NOT COMPROMISED.
- Stones: Golden Tiger's Eye (South Africa) and Pyrite (South Africa)
- Stone Size: 8mm
- Hardware: 2 12K USA Gold dish spacers and 6mm cube JJ Anchors Stainless Steel branding bead
What's in the box?
- The Bracelet
- Instruction on how to activate the crystals/stones and the Pi Yao
- Care Guide
- Cleansing Guide