Double Lucky Pixiu in Gold Hematite
- Regular price
- ₱1,950.00 PHP
- Regular price
- Sale price
- ₱1,950.00 PHP
- Unit price
Warranty, Repairs and Return
Warranty, Repairs and Return
In the past few months, we have worked hard to create the highest quality of handmade jewelry for our customers. Our quality is among the very highest in the industry and we are now offer 1 YEAR WARRANTY on all items purchased on or after January 1, 2019 at www.jjanchors.com. The warranty covers material defects and production faults reported within 72 hours from your date the piece was received. JJ Anchors will replace the product free of charge.
REPAIRS AND RE-SIZING
Our goal is to make sure you are completely satisfied with your bracelet. We will repair/re-size your JJ ANCHORS piece within this one-year international warranty period for FREE. If a repair (excluding re-sizing) is not possible or the repair deemed too expensive, we will exchange the piece against any piece of equal value free of charge. The warranty lapses in the event of incorrect use, third-party repairs and careless handling and the warranty does not cover wear-and-tear, plating issues, wear parts such as leather straps and cords, discoloration of beads, abuse or if the piece is damaged, for example during an accident and issues with metal accents especially the 24 karat golds. Twenty Four Karat golds are considered pure and has 999.9% gold concentration making it the softest gold available. Please note the Care Guide and Sizing Guide for JJ ANCHORS piece.
The guarantee of repair covers the following:
- Broken cords or elastic strings
- Cracked beads caused by the age of the stone
- Damaged lock or closure
Also, re-cleansing and re-blessing is needed after the repair/re-sizing is done. This process is done by Buddhist Monks and a Php 150 pesos will be collected either via LBC COD or through our payment channels. Repairs/re-sizing and entire cleansing and re-blessing process will take 5-7 days (transit time not included). This guarantee does not replace or limit legal warranties in accordance with the valid laws of the respective country.
You can send the defective piece back to our production site by post or any courier services available using this details:
JJ Anchors Design Lab.
B2 L20C E. Cojuangco St.,
BF Resort, Las Piñas City, Metro Manila
PLEASE INCLUDE A WRITTEN NOTE INSIDE THE BOX AS TO WHAT CHANGES IN SIZE YOU WANT OR HOW MANY BEADS WILL BE REMOVED. Please do not forget the return address along with the name and contact number.
For your own security, we would like to point out that defective piece should be returned to us as a parcel with return receipt. We are unable to assume liability for damage, loss or theft during transport. The SHIPPING COST "TO" AND "FROM" US IS SHOULDERED BY BRACELET OWNER. Incorrect purchase of product including wrong selection of wrist size is not covered by this warranty.
Allow us to process your order in the next 24 hours except weekends and holidays. The process will include cleansing and blessing, after that we ship out.
Via LBC (fixed at Php 100.00)
· Metro Manila - 2 to 3 business days
· Provincial - 2 to 8 business days
Via Lalamove or Grab (shipping payment shall be paid by the client upon order drop-off)
· 1-2 hours from the time of pick up
COD available via LALAMOVE only and within Lalamove's serviceable area.
Premium Registered: from Php 489.00 - 2000 | 15-20 business days, subject to postal office pick up and price depends on your orders’ total weight.
DHL International: from Php1,250.00 - 4,000 | 3-7 days shipping and guaranteed door-to-door, price depends on the orders’ total weight.
For more detailed information, please click this link: more details
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR WRIST
We recommend you measure your wrist to determine which one would suit you best.
MEASURING OPTION A
- Using a flexible tailor’s tape, measure the circumference of your wrist by fitting it right above the wrist bone.
- Read your "exact" wrist measurement. JJ Anchors will provide the right allowances based on our standard wrist patterns.
- Start from "0" Centimeters
- Round off – If you wrist for example is 13.5cm, Please select 14cm
- Select your size from the drop down menu at the product page.
- All of the products we offer are extensively inspected to provide precise measurements and proper fitting. Please take note that we can only ensure proper fitting for as long as the correct measurements are provided.
MEASURING OPTION B
- Measure your wrist below the wrist bone (where you would normally wear your bracelet) using a strip of paper or yarn. Mark your strip with a pen where the end of the strip meets.
- Then measure the paper strip with a ruler starting from "0". This is your wrist size.
STONE & CRYSTAL BEAD
- In the 'bracelet components' section found at the bottom of each product description, there is a specification of what size of bead were used to make the piece. A photo comparison of bracelets worn with beads in 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 14mm and 16mm size is found below.
"Double the LUCK, Double the HAPPINESS."
A Chinese Pixiu, ( P'i-hsiu) head of a Chinese dragon, body of a lion and with a pair of feathered wings, at the tomb of Emperor Wu of Southern Qi (Xiao Ze) in Danyang (near Nanjing, China).
A very large pair of winged, stone Pixiu guarding a tomb in China. Tianlu and Bixie.
What does Pixiu symbolizes?
Chinese have always adored the Pixiu from high level official to working class people. Pixiu is a symbol of protection and security for all classes. Many people like Pixiu because Pixiu does not gave an anus and it only absorb and eat but do not dispose anything. This mean, Pixiu could absorb a lot of good fortune and wealth luck for you and your family into your office or home and it stays within your premises and do not dispose any of the luck from your offices or home.
Using Pixiu to increase Wealth
Besides being a cure for the Grand Duke, Pixiu also can be used as wealth enhancer. By placing Pixiu according the below diagram locations, one can increase wealth luck in business, gambling luck, and investment luck. Furthermore the Pixiu can protect your luck against being affected by those killing Chi. According to the Feng Shui arrangement, the Pixiu has to be in pair.
How To Use
1. Wear this bracelet if you have just move into new house. If you have just finished renovating your house, the more reason why you should wear a Pixiu in your house. It will save you from any bad obstacle due to your recent renovation that might have created.
2. If you drive long distance, ensure that you wear a Pixiu in your car. Pixiu will protect you from any unwanted incidents.
3. If permit, please wear a Pixiu bracelet at all times to avoid any unwanted incident or back luck that you may come around in your path. At the same time, it will bring a good fortune and wealth luck to you as well.
Who is Tianlu and who is Bixie?
There are two different types of Pixiu, a male and a female. The physical difference is seen by their antlers. The one with two antlers is the female of the species and is called a "Bìxié" and the one with one antler is the male of the species and is called a "Tiān lù".
Bìxié (Chinese: 辟邪; pinyin: bìxié; Wade–Giles: pi-hsieh; lit. "to ward off evil spirits") - The female of the species; wards off evil. It is also believed that Bìxié has the ability of assisting anyone who is suffering from bad Feng Shui that is due to having offended the Grand Duke Jupiter (also called as Tai Sui (太岁)).
Tiān lù (Chinese: 天祿; pinyin: tiānlù; Wade–Giles: t'ien-lu) - The male of the species; in charge of wealth. Tiān lù is said to go out into the world in search of gold and other forms of wealth and, bringing it home to its Master, the Bìxié is then said to hold onto it, guarding it within the home of the Master. Displaying Tiān lù at home or in the office or wearing him paired with Bixie is said to prevent wealth from flowing away.
Pixiu crave the smell of gold and silver and like to bring their masters money in their mouth. Statues and images of this creature are often used to attract wealth in feng shui.
Today, Tianlu and Bixie is hard to distinguish with each other due to shared same physical characteristics sculpted by modern Chinese people.
The stone we used for this piece:
Raw Gold Hematite
Polished Gold Hematite
Hematite is the most powerful gemstone to use for grounding. It can help you clear away confusion and orient you toward practical action in the real world. It brings the energy of higher consciousness down through the chakras to your root, and helps you transform that energy into physical reality.
Hematite bracelets are handy to have on hand when you are working with higher-chakra gemstones, to keep you grounded.
NOTE: Gold hematite may darken or lighten depending on the wearer’s pH value.
Stones : Gold Hematite (Venezuela)
Stone Size: 8 mm
Cord: high-resiliency comfortable elastic silicone
14k Gold coated crafted metal alloy and thermachrome lucky Pixiu from Tibet China
What's in the box?
Instruction on how to activate the crystals/stones.