Original Tibetan Lucky Red String [pair]
- Regular price
- ₱888.00 PHP
- Regular price
- Sale price
- ₱888.00 PHP
- Unit price
Warranty, Repairs and Return
Warranty, Repairs and Return
In the past few months, we have worked hard to create the highest quality of handmade jewelry for our customers. Our quality is among the very highest in the industry and we are now offer 1 YEAR WARRANTY on all items purchased on or after January 1, 2019 at www.jjanchors.com. The warranty covers material defects and production faults reported within 72 hours from your date the piece was received. JJ Anchors will replace the product free of charge.
REPAIRS AND RE-SIZING
Our goal is to make sure you are completely satisfied with your bracelet. We will repair/re-size your JJ ANCHORS piece within this one-year international warranty period for FREE. If a repair (excluding re-sizing) is not possible or the repair deemed too expensive, we will exchange the piece against any piece of equal value free of charge. The warranty lapses in the event of incorrect use, third-party repairs and careless handling and the warranty does not cover wear-and-tear, plating issues, wear parts such as leather straps and cords, discoloration of beads, abuse or if the piece is damaged, for example during an accident and issues with metal accents especially the 24 karat golds. Twenty Four Karat golds are considered pure and has 999.9% gold concentration making it the softest gold available. Please note the Care Guide and Sizing Guide for JJ ANCHORS piece.
The guarantee of repair covers the following:
- Broken cords or elastic strings
- Cracked beads caused by the age of the stone
- Damaged lock or closure
Also, re-cleansing and re-blessing is needed after the repair/re-sizing is done. This process is done by Buddhist Monks and a Php 150 pesos will be collected either via LBC COD or through our payment channels. Repairs/re-sizing and entire cleansing and re-blessing process will take 5-7 days (transit time not included). This guarantee does not replace or limit legal warranties in accordance with the valid laws of the respective country.
You can send the defective piece back to our production site by post or any courier services available using this details:
JJ Anchors Design Lab.
B2 L20C E. Cojuangco St.,
BF Resort, Las Piñas City, Metro Manila
PLEASE INCLUDE A WRITTEN NOTE INSIDE THE BOX AS TO WHAT CHANGES IN SIZE YOU WANT OR HOW MANY BEADS WILL BE REMOVED. Please do not forget the return address along with the name and contact number.
For your own security, we would like to point out that defective piece should be returned to us as a parcel with return receipt. We are unable to assume liability for damage, loss or theft during transport. The SHIPPING COST "TO" AND "FROM" US IS SHOULDERED BY BRACELET OWNER. Incorrect purchase of product including wrong selection of wrist size is not covered by this warranty.
Allow us to process your order in the next 24 hours except weekends and holidays. The process will include cleansing and blessing, after that we ship out.
Via LBC (fixed at Php 100.00)
· Metro Manila - 2 to 3 business days
· Provincial - 2 to 8 business days
Via Lalamove or Grab (shipping payment shall be paid by the client upon order drop-off)
· 1-2 hours from the time of pick up
COD available via LALAMOVE only and within Lalamove's serviceable area.
Premium Registered: from Php 489.00 - 2000 | 15-20 business days, subject to postal office pick up and price depends on your orders’ total weight.
DHL International: from Php1,250.00 - 4,000 | 3-7 days shipping and guaranteed door-to-door, price depends on the orders’ total weight.
For more detailed information, please click this link: more details
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR WRIST
We recommend you measure your wrist to determine which one would suit you best.
MEASURING OPTION A
- Using a flexible tailor’s tape, measure the circumference of your wrist by fitting it right above the wrist bone.
- Read your "exact" wrist measurement. JJ Anchors will provide the right allowances based on our standard wrist patterns.
- Start from "0" Centimeters
- Round off – If you wrist for example is 13.5cm, Please select 14cm
- Select your size from the drop down menu at the product page.
- All of the products we offer are extensively inspected to provide precise measurements and proper fitting. Please take note that we can only ensure proper fitting for as long as the correct measurements are provided.
MEASURING OPTION B
- Measure your wrist below the wrist bone (where you would normally wear your bracelet) using a strip of paper or yarn. Mark your strip with a pen where the end of the strip meets.
- Then measure the paper strip with a ruler starting from "0". This is your wrist size.
STONE & CRYSTAL BEAD
- In the 'bracelet components' section found at the bottom of each product description, there is a specification of what size of bead were used to make the piece. A photo comparison of bracelets worn with beads in 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 14mm and 16mm size is found below.
Authentic handmade and blessed Tibetan Red String bracelets are priced from 888 pesos onwards. Our stones used to make bracelets are charged with a mantra while delicately handcrafting them by our artisans. Then we carefully polish each piece of stone we incorporate to the bracelets. These bracelets are made by real people using their hands, while chanting the powerful mantra to which the stone is described. Then, they are blessed before we ship them to you.
Cheap, low-priced bracelets are machine-made. Because they are made by a machine, NO MANTRAS are chanted. Without these mantras, their luck, healing properties, purposes and protective powers are questionable. So they are priced so low.
Carefully handcrafted red string bracelets from the Buddhists of Tibet, this pair of Red String bracelets with Japanese Red Corals is a great reminder for everyone to show compassion and love to one another. Wearing Lucky Red String is thought to have magical powers of protection and rewards of good luck. The custom of wearing the red string dates back to Genesis 38 and is worn to ward off misfortune.
The Tibetan Lucky Red String is made with high-quality rope and 2 Japanese Red Corals polished and charged by a protective blessing ritual. They are 100% authentic handmade. The red coral is the most valuable form of coral. The deeper the red, the more it is prized. Corals exist in warm waters from 20 to 1,000 feet deep, with the best quality coral found from 100 to 160 feet which we use to make this bracelet. There have been many beliefs throughout history to the positive attributes of coral. It has always been thought to have the power to protect the wearer against evil and enchantments, as well as the power to cure madness.
You shall say the mantra (prayer),
“Om Mani Padme Hum”
(Hail the jewel in the lotus) whenever you are in need of protection, love, and compassion.
🔴How to wear the red string bracelet?
Tibetan Red String Bracelets are generally worn on the left hand because this side is the closest to your heart! This Lucky Red String will block all the negative energy so that your body can receive positive energy.
Start by getting your loved one tie the string on your left hand, and ensure it fits comfortably.
Start repeating your mantra to refrain from thinking negatively towards others, remind yourself how harmful these thoughts are, and proudly wear the red string bracelet until it wears off on its own. When the red string bracelet falls off, it is believed that the red string bracelet has deflected all of the harm and absorbed the negative energies in your life or that it can no longer hold any more.
YOU’LL NEVER KNOW WHAT THIS LUCKY RED STRING CAN GIVE YOU UNLESS YOU TRY.
- 2 BRACELETS WITH EVERY ORDER FOR THE PRICE OF 1
- Featuring two Red Coral beads with adjustable lengths from 6.2" (16cm) to 7" (18cm).
- Highly-durable red rope with easy lock
- Since this product is handwoven, please keep in mind that there could be a 1-2cm difference in length.
🔴What's with the package?
- SEALED Blessed & authentic Tibetan Lucky Red String.
- Instructions on how to activate the stones and string.
- Care Guide
- Cleansing Guide
- Stones: Red Corals
- Stone Size: 10mm & 8mm
- Red String
Get TWO EXCLUSIVE Tibetan Lucky Red String bracelets for the PRICE OF ONE. Keep one lucky bracelet for yourself, show compassion to others by giving away the other one and bring luck to someone's life, and wear the bracelet for a cause.