Anu - Picture Jasper | Red Tiger's Eye
- Regular price
- ₱1,650.00 PHP
- Regular price
- Sale price
- ₱1,650.00 PHP
- Unit price
Warranty, Repairs and Return
Warranty, Repairs and Return
In the past few months, we have worked hard to create the highest quality of handmade jewelry for our customers. Our quality is among the very highest in the industry and we are now offer 1 YEAR WARRANTY on all items purchased on or after January 1, 2019 at www.jjanchors.com. The warranty covers material defects and production faults reported within 72 hours from your date the piece was received. JJ Anchors will replace the product free of charge.
REPAIRS AND RE-SIZING
Our goal is to make sure you are completely satisfied with your bracelet. We will repair/re-size your JJ ANCHORS piece within this one-year international warranty period for FREE. If a repair (excluding re-sizing) is not possible or the repair deemed too expensive, we will exchange the piece against any piece of equal value free of charge. The warranty lapses in the event of incorrect use, third-party repairs and careless handling and the warranty does not cover wear-and-tear, plating issues, wear parts such as leather straps and cords, discoloration of beads, abuse or if the piece is damaged, for example during an accident and issues with metal accents especially the 24 karat golds. Twenty Four Karat golds are considered pure and has 999.9% gold concentration making it the softest gold available. Please note the Care Guide and Sizing Guide for JJ ANCHORS piece.
The guarantee of repair covers the following:
- Broken cords or elastic strings
- Cracked beads caused by the age of the stone
- Damaged lock or closure
Also, re-cleansing and re-blessing is needed after the repair/re-sizing is done. This process is done by Buddhist Monks and a Php 150 pesos will be collected either via LBC COD or through our payment channels. Repairs/re-sizing and entire cleansing and re-blessing process will take 5-7 days (transit time not included). This guarantee does not replace or limit legal warranties in accordance with the valid laws of the respective country.
You can send the defective piece back to our production site by post or any courier services available using this details:
JJ Anchors Design Lab.
B2 L20C E. Cojuangco St.,
BF Resort, Las Piñas City, Metro Manila
PLEASE INCLUDE A WRITTEN NOTE INSIDE THE BOX AS TO WHAT CHANGES IN SIZE YOU WANT OR HOW MANY BEADS WILL BE REMOVED. Please do not forget the return address along with the name and contact number.
For your own security, we would like to point out that defective piece should be returned to us as a parcel with return receipt. We are unable to assume liability for damage, loss or theft during transport. The SHIPPING COST "TO" AND "FROM" US IS SHOULDERED BY BRACELET OWNER. Incorrect purchase of product including wrong selection of wrist size is not covered by this warranty.
Allow us to process your order in the next 24 hours except weekends and holidays. The process will include cleansing and blessing, after that we ship out.
Via LBC (fixed at Php 100.00)
· Metro Manila - 2 to 3 business days
· Provincial - 2 to 8 business days
Via Lalamove or Grab (shipping payment shall be paid by the client upon order drop-off)
· 1-2 hours from the time of pick up
COD available via LALAMOVE only and within Lalamove's serviceable area.
Premium Registered: from Php 489.00 - 2000 | 15-20 business days, subject to postal office pick up and price depends on your orders’ total weight.
DHL International: from Php1,250.00 - 4,000 | 3-7 days shipping and guaranteed door-to-door, price depends on the orders’ total weight.
For more detailed information, please click this link: more details
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR WRIST
We recommend you measure your wrist to determine which one would suit you best.
MEASURING OPTION A
- Using a flexible tailor’s tape, measure the circumference of your wrist by fitting it right above the wrist bone.
- Read your "exact" wrist measurement. JJ Anchors will provide the right allowances based on our standard wrist patterns.
- Start from "0" Centimeters
- Round off – If you wrist for example is 13.5cm, Please select 14cm
- Select your size from the drop down menu at the product page.
- All of the products we offer are extensively inspected to provide precise measurements and proper fitting. Please take note that we can only ensure proper fitting for as long as the correct measurements are provided.
MEASURING OPTION B
- Measure your wrist below the wrist bone (where you would normally wear your bracelet) using a strip of paper or yarn. Mark your strip with a pen where the end of the strip meets.
- Then measure the paper strip with a ruler starting from "0". This is your wrist size.
STONE & CRYSTAL BEAD
- In the 'bracelet components' section found at the bottom of each product description, there is a specification of what size of bead were used to make the piece. A photo comparison of bracelets worn with beads in 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 14mm and 16mm size is found below.
Get the strength and power that you need with ANU. This bracelet is macrame braided using a Chinese Silk black cord. It has Red Tiger's Eye from South Africa and Picture Jasper from Madagascar spaced by stainless steel disc to appeal you.
RED TIGER'S EYE
"The survival stone"
INSPIRATION • SURVIVAL • CONFIDENCE
Red-Tigers-Eye has a strong grounding energy that will make sure your physical body is connected to the earth. This will ensure that you have all the skills that you need to survive and preserve yourself. This is also why Red-Tigers-Eye is also called the survival stone! Red-Tigers-Eye will protect your integrity. It will make sure that you will not be trapped in situations where you need to sacrifice your integrity and all the other values that you uphold.
This stone will also promote self-care and self-love. You will do what’s best for you, and you will be the champion of your own self.
CENTERING • NURTURING • STABILITY
In many cultures around the world, a Picture Jasper Tumbled Stone is valued for its deep connection to the Earth. As a nurturing and protective stone, the picture jasper meaning brings comfort by alleviating fear, stress and anxiety.
A Picture Jasper stone is often referred to as the Stone of Global Awareness because of its deep connection with the Earth. It is widely used in meditation to merge with the consciousness of the Earth, helping you to connect with the Earth’s grounding and joyful energies. It stimulates the root chakra, filling your body with grounding, spiritual energy.
It helps to enliven and awaken your creativity and initiative, making it an ideal stone for overcoming writer’s or artist’s block. It makes a wonderful personal talisman, especially for protection, healing and living in the now. Carry picture jasper stones with you to inspire confidence, creativity and for luck in all business pursuits. Picture Jasper is also believed to be particularly protective during childbirth, making it wonderful for expectant mothers.
- Stones : Red Tiger's Eye (South Africa), Picture Jasper (Madagascar)
- Stone Size: 10 mm
- Cord: Macrame Black Cord
- Stainless steel spacer disc
What's in the box?
- The Bracelet
- Instruction on how to activate the crystals/stones.
- Bracelet care.