Blue Tiger's Eye
- Regular price
- ₱1,449.00 PHP
- Regular price
- Sale price
- ₱1,449.00 PHP
- Unit price
Warranty, Repairs and Return
Warranty, Repairs and Return
In the past few months, we have worked hard to create the highest quality of handmade jewelry for our customers. Our quality is among the very highest in the industry and we are now offer 1 YEAR WARRANTY on all items purchased on or after January 1, 2019 at www.jjanchors.com. The warranty covers material defects and production faults reported within 72 hours from your date the piece was received. JJ Anchors will replace the product free of charge.
REPAIRS AND RE-SIZING
Our goal is to make sure you are completely satisfied with your bracelet. We will repair/re-size your JJ ANCHORS piece within this one-year international warranty period for FREE. If a repair (excluding re-sizing) is not possible or the repair deemed too expensive, we will exchange the piece against any piece of equal value free of charge. The warranty lapses in the event of incorrect use, third-party repairs and careless handling and the warranty does not cover wear-and-tear, plating issues, wear parts such as leather straps and cords, discoloration of beads, abuse or if the piece is damaged, for example during an accident and issues with metal accents especially the 24 karat golds. Twenty Four Karat golds are considered pure and has 999.9% gold concentration making it the softest gold available. Please note the Care Guide and Sizing Guide for JJ ANCHORS piece.
The guarantee of repair covers the following:
- Broken cords or elastic strings
- Cracked beads caused by the age of the stone
- Damaged lock or closure
Also, re-cleansing and re-blessing is needed after the repair/re-sizing is done. This process is done by Buddhist Monks and a Php 150 pesos will be collected either via LBC COD or through our payment channels. Repairs/re-sizing and entire cleansing and re-blessing process will take 5-7 days (transit time not included). This guarantee does not replace or limit legal warranties in accordance with the valid laws of the respective country.
You can send the defective piece back to our production site by post or any courier services available using this details:
JJ Anchors Design Lab.
B2 L20C E. Cojuangco St.,
BF Resort, Las Piñas City, Metro Manila
PLEASE INCLUDE A WRITTEN NOTE INSIDE THE BOX AS TO WHAT CHANGES IN SIZE YOU WANT OR HOW MANY BEADS WILL BE REMOVED. Please do not forget the return address along with the name and contact number.
For your own security, we would like to point out that defective piece should be returned to us as a parcel with return receipt. We are unable to assume liability for damage, loss or theft during transport. The SHIPPING COST "TO" AND "FROM" US IS SHOULDERED BY BRACELET OWNER. Incorrect purchase of product including wrong selection of wrist size is not covered by this warranty.
Allow us to process your order in the next 24 hours except weekends and holidays. The process will include cleansing and blessing, after that we ship out.
Via LBC (fixed at Php 100.00)
· Metro Manila - 2 to 3 business days
· Provincial - 2 to 8 business days
Via Lalamove or Grab (shipping payment shall be paid by the client upon order drop-off)
· 1-2 hours from the time of pick up
COD available via LALAMOVE only and within Lalamove's serviceable area.
Premium Registered: from Php 489.00 - 2000 | 15-20 business days, subject to postal office pick up and price depends on your orders’ total weight.
DHL International: from Php1,250.00 - 4,000 | 3-7 days shipping and guaranteed door-to-door, price depends on the orders’ total weight.
For more detailed information, please click this link: more details
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR WRIST
We recommend you measure your wrist to determine which one would suit you best.
MEASURING OPTION A
- Using a flexible tailor’s tape, measure the circumference of your wrist by fitting it right above the wrist bone.
- Read your "exact" wrist measurement. JJ Anchors will provide the right allowances based on our standard wrist patterns.
- Start from "0" Centimeters
- Round off – If you wrist for example is 13.5cm, Please select 14cm
- Select your size from the drop down menu at the product page.
- All of the products we offer are extensively inspected to provide precise measurements and proper fitting. Please take note that we can only ensure proper fitting for as long as the correct measurements are provided.
MEASURING OPTION B
- Measure your wrist below the wrist bone (where you would normally wear your bracelet) using a strip of paper or yarn. Mark your strip with a pen where the end of the strip meets.
- Then measure the paper strip with a ruler starting from "0". This is your wrist size.
STONE & CRYSTAL BEAD
- In the 'bracelet components' section found at the bottom of each product description, there is a specification of what size of bead were used to make the piece. A photo comparison of bracelets worn with beads in 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 14mm and 16mm size is found below.
Blue tiger's eye natural stones are close to our hearts, not only because of the color blue which provides a calming effect but because of the chatoyancy of the stone.
Chatoyancy refers to the soft simmering reflection observed on the surface of the bead when light 💡 hits its surface. One can see beautiful silk-like bands that move along the bead as it is moved in the light. All tiger eye natural stone beads reflect this chatoyancy.
Because of the chatoyancy effect, the blue tiger stone is also referred to as the “Hawk’s Eye”. Blue tiger eye, however, is thought to be the most powerful ⚡️ of the tiger eye stones.
⭐️✨The fact that the 🐅blue tiger eye natural stone is also referred to as the “Hawk’s Eye” means that it is associated with focus and eyesight.
In the literal sense, blue tiger eye stones are thought to help with poor eyesight and vision, enhancing the ability to focus on objects.
In the deeper spiritual sense, the blue tiger eye enables one to focus and look within themselves. It is a stone of intuition and insight and is thought to aid in visualizing spiritual and material goals with a greater sense of clarity. One would have the courage to create the visual blueprints of these goals before translating them into the real world through action.
Titanium is approximately three to four times stronger than stainless steel, which means its lifespan over generations is slightly longer. It is, for the most part, denser than stainless steel. This makes it a more substantial metal alloy overall. Consequently, titanium is typically more expensive than stainless steel per price point.
Titanium is rather skin-friendly since it isn’t usually mixed with other allergenic metals, so even people who are prone to metal allergies can wear titanium without worry. This is a crucial point to remember when shopping for a showstopper.
- Stones: Blue Tiger's Eye (Western Australia)
- Stone Size: 10mm
- Cord: high-resiliency comfortable elastic silicone
- Gold Titanium Steel
What's in the box?
- The Bracelet
- Instruction on how to activate the crystals/stones.
- Bracelet care