Carved Double Rainbow Obsidian Lucky Piyao | Black Onyx | 12K
- Regular price
- ₱3,580.00 PHP
- Regular price
- Sale price
- ₱3,580.00 PHP
- Unit price
Warranty, Repairs and Return
Warranty, Repairs and Return
In the past few months, we have worked hard to create the highest quality of handmade jewelry for our customers. Our quality is among the very highest in the industry and we are now offer 1 YEAR WARRANTY on all items purchased on or after January 1, 2019 at www.jjanchors.com. The warranty covers material defects and production faults reported within 72 hours from your date the piece was received. JJ Anchors will replace the product free of charge.
REPAIRS AND RE-SIZING
Our goal is to make sure you are completely satisfied with your bracelet. We will repair/re-size your JJ ANCHORS piece within this one-year international warranty period for FREE. If a repair (excluding re-sizing) is not possible or the repair deemed too expensive, we will exchange the piece against any piece of equal value free of charge. The warranty lapses in the event of incorrect use, third-party repairs and careless handling and the warranty does not cover wear-and-tear, plating issues, wear parts such as leather straps and cords, discoloration of beads, abuse or if the piece is damaged, for example during an accident and issues with metal accents especially the 24 karat golds. Twenty Four Karat golds are considered pure and has 999.9% gold concentration making it the softest gold available. Please note the Care Guide and Sizing Guide for JJ ANCHORS piece.
The guarantee of repair covers the following:
- Broken cords or elastic strings
- Cracked beads caused by the age of the stone
- Damaged lock or closure
Also, re-cleansing and re-blessing is needed after the repair/re-sizing is done. This process is done by Buddhist Monks and a Php 200 pesos will be collected either via LBC COD or through our payment channels. Repairs/re-sizing and entire cleansing and re-blessing process will take 5-7 days (transit time not included). This guarantee does not replace or limit legal warranties in accordance with the valid laws of the respective country.
You can send the defective piece back to our production site by post or any courier services available using this details:
JJ Anchors Design Lab.
B2 L20C E. Cojuangco St.,
BF Resort, Las Piñas City, Metro Manila
PLEASE INCLUDE A WRITTEN NOTE INSIDE THE BOX AS TO WHAT CHANGES IN SIZE YOU WANT OR HOW MANY BEADS WILL BE REMOVED. Please do not forget the return address along with the name and contact number.
For your own security, we would like to point out that defective piece should be returned to us as a parcel with return receipt. We are unable to assume liability for damage, loss or theft during transport. The SHIPPING COST "TO" AND "FROM" US IS SHOULDERED BY BRACELET OWNER. Incorrect purchase of product including wrong selection of wrist size is not covered by this warranty.
Allow us to process your order in the next 24 hours except weekends and holidays. The process will include cleansing and blessing, after that we ship out.
Via LBC (fixed at Php 100.00)
· Metro Manila - 2 to 3 business days
· Provincial - 2 to 8 business days
Via Lalamove or Grab (shipping payment shall be paid by the client upon order drop-off)
· 1-2 hours from the time of pick up
COD available via LALAMOVE only and within Lalamove's serviceable area.
Premium Registered: from Php 489.00 - 2000 | 15-20 business days, subject to postal office pick up and price depends on your orders’ total weight.
DHL International: from Php1,250.00 - 4,000 | 3-7 days shipping and guaranteed door-to-door, price depends on the orders’ total weight.
For more detailed information, please click this link: more details
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR WRIST
We recommend you measure your wrist to determine which one would suit you best.
MEASURING OPTION A
- Using a flexible tailor’s tape, measure the circumference of your wrist by fitting it right above the wrist bone.
- Read your "exact" wrist measurement. JJ Anchors will provide the right allowances based on our standard wrist patterns.
- Start from "0" Centimeters
- Round off – If you wrist for example is 13.5cm, Please select 14cm
- Select your size from the drop down menu at the product page.
- All of the products we offer are extensively inspected to provide precise measurements and proper fitting. Please take note that we can only ensure proper fitting for as long as the correct measurements are provided.
MEASURING OPTION B
- Measure your wrist below the wrist bone (where you would normally wear your bracelet) using a strip of paper or yarn. Mark your strip with a pen where the end of the strip meets.
- Then measure the paper strip with a ruler starting from "0". This is your wrist size.
STONE & CRYSTAL BEAD
- In the 'bracelet components' section found at the bottom of each product description, there is a specification of what size of bead were used to make the piece. A photo comparison of bracelets worn with beads in 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 14mm and 16mm size is found below.
This Lucky PiYao 🐉🐲 bracelet is made from genuine glossy and matte Ukranian Black Onyx. The centerpiece is a double Piyao that is hand carved by our artisans on a Mexican Rainbow Obsidian stone. It has also three-12K USA gold-filled in the center and sides of the PiYao centerpiece. This high quality bracelet is a suitable gift for executives, directors and business associates.
WEALTH • FORTUNE • PROTECTION
"Double the LUCK, Double the HAPPINESS."
A Chinese Piyao/Pixiu, ( P'i-hsiu) head of a Chinese dragon, body of a lion and with a pair of feathered wings, at the tomb of Emperor Wu of Southern Qi (Xiao Ze) in Danyang (near Nanjing, China).
A very large pair of winged, stone Piayo/Pixiu guarding a tomb in China. Tianlu and Bixie.
What does Piyao/Pixiu symbolizes?
Chinese have always adored the Piyao from high level official to working class people. Piyao is a symbol of protection and security for all classes. Many people like Piyao because Piyao does not gave an anus and it only absorb and eat but do not dispose anything. This mean, Piyao could absorb a lot of good fortune and wealth luck for you and your family into your office or home and it stays within your premises and do not dispose any of the luck from your offices or home.
Using Piyao to increase Wealth
Besides being a cure for the Grand Duke, Piyao also can be used as wealth enhancer. By placing Piyao according the below diagram locations, one can increase wealth luck in business, gambling luck, and investment luck. Furthermore the Piyao can protect your luck against being affected by those killing Chi. According to the Feng Shui arrangement, the Piyao has to be in pair.
How To Use
1. Wear this bracelet if you have just move into new house. If you have just finished renovating your house, the more reason why you should wear a Piyao in your house. It will save you from any bad obstacle due to your recent renovation that might have created.
2. If you drive long distance, ensure that you wear a Piyao in your car. Piyao will protect you from any unwanted incidents.
3. If permit, please wear a Piyao bracelet at all times to avoid any unwanted incident or back luck that you may come around in your path. At the same time, it will bring a good fortune and wealth luck to you as well.
Who is Tianlu and who is Bixie?
There are two different types of Piyao, a male and a female.
Bìxié (Chinese: 辟邪; pinyin: bìxié; Wade–Giles: pi-hsieh; lit. "to ward off evil spirits") - The female of the species; wards off evil. It is also believed that Bìxié has the ability of assisting anyone who is suffering from bad Feng Shui that is due to having offended the Grand Duke Jupiter (also called as Tai Sui (太岁)).
Tiān lù (Chinese: 天祿; pinyin: tiānlù; Wade–Giles: t'ien-lu) - The male of the species; in charge of wealth. Tiān lù is said to go out into the world in search of gold and other forms of wealth and, bringing it home to its Master, the Bìxié is then said to hold onto it, guarding it within the home of the Master. Displaying Tiān lù at home or in the office or wearing him paired with Bixie is said to prevent wealth from flowing away.
Piyao crave the smell of gold and silver and like to bring their masters money in their mouth. Statues and images of this creature are often used to attract wealth in feng shui.
Today, Tianlu and Bixie is hard to distinguish with each other due to shared same physical characteristics sculpted by modern Chinese people.
PERSONAL POWER • STRENGTH • SHIELD
Rainbow Obsidian, also known as Heaven’s Eye, is born when molten lava oozes from the core to the surface of the Earth and solidifies into a beautiful glass of fire and earth. The iridescent rainbow of red, blue, gold, violet, and green are refractions of tiny bubbles and inclusions. It keeps a body grounded by connecting to the energies of the Earth helping alleviate any fears, or resentment.
Rainbow Obsidian Stone reminds you that there is a rainbow waiting for you once you move through the darkness. Its energy is all about leaving the past behind to move forward. Whether you’re going through a loss or heartbreak, this stone allows you to reflect, learn and work through your emotions.
Its meaning makes it a transformative stone that sets out to turn painful memories and experiences into driving forces that benefit you. The stone purifies unwanted energy and transmutes it into positivity! All of those memories remain. However, they turn into life lessons that you can use to mature and grow.
All the Rainbow Obsidian stones will vary slightly in size, shape, color and pattern.
PROTECTION • RELEASE • CALM
Black Onyx (sourced from Ukraine🇺🇦) is a powerful protection stone. It absorbs and transforms negative energy, and helps to prevent the drain of personal energy. Black Onyx aids the development of emotional and physical strength and stamina, especially when support is needed during times of stress, confusion or grief.
Gold is a healing metal that enhances the energy of crystals. As one of the most effective energy conductors, it can take the Money Magnet bracelet properties to the next level.
It is also important because of its ability to generate water, or money and income, in feng shui. It's also a symbol representative of heaven and heaven's favor, and the sun's magnetic pull.Gold creates wealth and prosperity and to infuse your life it with gold's powerful symbolic energy and magnetism.
- Two Hand carved ancient Pi Yao approx.
- 25mm (L) x 12mm (W) x 12mm (H)
- Stones: Rainbow Obsidian (Mexico), Matte and Glossy Black Onyx (Ukraine)
- Stone Size: 10mm
- Hardwares : 8mm cube JJ Anchors Stainless Steel branding bead
- Cord: High-resilient clear nylon cord 1.0mm
What's in the box?
- The Bracelet
- Instruction on how to activate the crystals/stones and the Pi Yao
- Care Guide
- Cleansing Guide
- Warranty, Repairs and Returns
- How to wear